Thank you for supporting our school, students, and staff by supporting the PTSA Jog-a-thon.
Funds raised are used for the upcoming school year. This helps us keep a balanced budget and give the most back to our students and staff! Here are a few things the Jog-a-thon (along with our other General Fundraisers) help support:
- $1,000 grade level grants – each year we gift the teachers of each grade level with $1,000 to use towards field trips, field trip transportation, classroom technology, classroom upgrades, etc.
- $50 Mini-Grants – EVERY employee in our school has access to a $50 grant to use! The office staff has pooled it together to purchase a school camera one year, the librarian has used this to fund the treats given out to helpers, and so much more!
- Harvest Hay Day – We are able to provide this for our school as a Free event because of our fundraising efforts
- Field Day – Each year the PTSA has been able to rent an inflatable obstacle for the students (and staff!)
- Staff Appreciation Week – Each year we are able to provide a small token of appreciation to our staff by celebrating them with a week sprinkled with a few meals, decorations in the staff lounge, little notes of thank you with a small gift for our staff of over 50 people! Each year the small gift is different, but we have gifted them with Brownsville lanyards, keychains, lunch bags, and so much more over the years.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We could not do this without your help!
If you are missing forms or need another copy, please find them here!